What can Speechcraft do for you?
Speechcraft program is a short course in public speaking that are offered by Glenbrook Toastmasters Club. It is conducted weekly for a five week period. In a Speechcraft program you will;
- Improve your communication skills so that you are less afraid to talk in front of people.
- Prepare a number of speeches in quick succession.
- Find that your improved presentation skills will win you the respect and admiration of your colleagues.
- Benefit because your participation in Speechcraft will increase your management potential.
How can Speechcraft meet your needs?
Speechcraft can help you because;
- Speechcraft is a program designed for beginners in public speaking.
- The hands-on program provides the "how-to" and the practical experience so critical to progress.
- The Speechcraft program is cost effective as volunteers who are training to be better communicators provide the course.
- An atmosphere of professional camaraderie makes each course a unique learning environment dedicated to personal improvement.
- The program can be tailored to meet your personal objectives.
How does the Program work?
The Speechcraft program exposes each participant to a wide range of communication experiences.
- Each participant receives a Toastmasters Speechcraft Handbook plus a range of other materials. These provide valuable reference material after the program is finished.
- The initial prepared speeches are designed with the novice speaker in mind. You need no experience.
- A variety of assigned short speeches help participants develop competency.
- During each meeting a short impromptu speaking session is conducted to help participants learn to think on their feet.
- After giving a prepared speech, each participant receives a constructive speech evaluation. This process recognises speakers for their strengths and provides valuable guidance on how future presentations may be improved.
- Upon completion of the basic course you may continue your training at Glenbrook Toastmasters Club to further develop your public speaking skills.
Site hosted by Foremost Communications